Monday, January 19, 2009

Michelle McCool on Victoria's Retirement


Michelle McCool has confronted the WWE Universe about Victoria's Retirement.


McCOOL CONFRONTATION

McCool addressed the WWE Universe on her official blog, stating:

"Though we've had our differences on TV, she is someone very special to me. It's funny how life goes full circle. From watching her on TV as Godfather's "Head Ho", to kicking her butt in diva dodgeball :) to becoming her opponent, her ally, and most importantly - her friend, I absolutely love that girl to death! She is brave, happy, hilarious, courageous, the list goes on....I can't even do justice what she means to me. The great thing about her is that I guarantee every person she's met, she has made a positive impact on in some form or fashion!"

To read her entire blog, click here


FINAL THOUGHT

Glad to see a different side of Michelle.

I still think WWE should have let Victoria win her last match.

No comments:

Post a Comment